Synergistic treatments of two combined wavelengths: the new alternative to improve the nasolabial fold and the facial oval without the need for infiltrations.
The FOTONA laser offers a wide range of treatments to address all our patients in a complete way, regardless of age, time of year and most importantly the downtime and optimal results offered in a short period of time, allowing the patient to incorporate into their daily lives, and to enjoy the results that also last and are more visible over time.
Thanks to the higher performance of the Nd:YAG and Er:YAG wavelengths, Dynamis Pro provides up to four dimensions of treatment. Fotona’s complementary Er:YAG and Nd:YAG wavelengths are synergistically applied in four different modes: SMOOTH®, FRAC3®, PIANO® and SupErficial™ to work on the deeper, medial and superficial connective structures of the skin while treating various skin imperfections at the same time.
The different treatment modalities range from the two-dimensional TwinLight® procedure to the four-dimensional Fotona4D® procedure. Fotona’s 4D laser treatment enables full-thickness collagen contraction for persistent, short downtime lifting and volumizing (wrinkle reduction) without the need for injectables. The combination of these four unique modes and two complementary wavelengths results in an excellent “SmoothLiftin” treatment.
The following Fotona dual wavelength lasers are ideal for Fotona4D and many other resurfacing and skin rejuvenation treatments:
Fotona’s Dynamis Pro multi-application laser units are a unique, exceptional and complete solution that provide the power of extremely high-performance Er:YAG and Nd:YAG lasers, and are ideal for a wide range of aesthetic and dermatological applications. The SP Dynamis also includes an additional QCW Nd:YAG surgical laser for lipolysis and many other surgical procedures.
Both the SP Dynamis with the high-performance Er:YAG laser ablate the skin more effectively thanks to the patented VSP (variable square pulse) technology, which can be precisely adjusted to different “cold” ablations and non-ablative thermal ratios. Full customizability allows you to precisely achieve the clinical results your patients desire.
The Nd:YAG laser of SP Dynamis and SP Spectro perfectly complements the ablative action of the Er:YAG laser with its ability to penetrate deep into the skin to create thermal effects without damaging the tissue surface. Compared to conventional Nd:YAG systems, Fotona’s patented VSP pulses allow for virtually instantaneous temperature increase, limited only to the targeted structures. No unnecessary energy is deposited in the skin.
What is the Fotona treatment like?
- Numbing time: 15 minutes (patient should arrive earlier if longer numbing time is desired).
- Appointment time: one hour and fifteen minutes.
- Discomfort: 1st step is tolerable (moisturizing the tissue), 2nd and 3rd step feels like a hot stone massage, 4th step feels like a hot pinching sensation.
- Recommended treatments: between two and six sessions.
- When treatments are administered: every 3-4 weeks.
- Maintenance: one treatment every 3-6 months, depending on the patient’s age (if the patient is 40 or older, treatment may be needed every three months).
- Downtime: little to no downtime, however, may alter settings to do an aggressive treatment which will increase downtime (skin will heal 5-10 days depending on treatment settings). Skin may feel like a sunburn sensation immediately after treatment and you may notice mild redness and swelling. In the first 24/48 hours, the patient may begin to notice loosening and dryness in the skin as it heals.
- Benefits: stimulates collagen production, restore fibroblasts within dermal structures, reduce surface pigmentation, smooth wrinkles, eliminate fine lines, eliminate sun damage, gently exfoliate skin, tighten skin, reduce creases and nasolabial folds, tighten skin around the mouth, and reduce superficial scars.
For more information, consult with a specialist in Aesthetic Medicine.