One more year Dr. Yerena Muiños, Head of the Oculoplastics and Ocular Oncology Unit of the Hospital Vithas Nuestra Señora de Fátima, coordinates with enthusiasm the V edition of the International Oculoplastics Course, keeping in Galicia at the highest level.
This course is especially focused on ophthalmologists and residents in ophthalmology who are interested in oculoplastics, as well as professionals who are dedicated to the aesthetics of the upper third of the face (plastic surgeons, dermatologists, aesthetic doctors).
The course will count with great national and international guests, who will help the attendees to refresh the techniques already used, as well as show other innovative techniques, both in aesthetics and reconstruction. In addition, there will be spaces for discussion and controversies, and as in previous editions, for the participation of the audience.
In this edition, in addition to dealing with the main topics of oculoplastics such as the correction of structural eyelid problems, we will have as a novelty a pre-course and live Workshop with the application of new treatments, botulinum toxin and fillers during the day on Saturday, performed by a world eminence such as Dr. Montes (Puerto Rico). In addition, the injections session will be performed by Dr. Cecilia Rodriguez, Dr. Yerena Muiños and Dr. Luz Maria Vazquez.
The following doctors will participate in the course:
- Dr. Yerena Muiños Díaz, Head of the Oculoplastic and Ocular Oncology Unit of the Hospital Vithas Nuestra Señora de Fátima (A Coruña).
- Dr. José Raúl Montes, Eyes & Facial Rejuvenation Clinic (Puerto Rico)
- Dr. Ramón Medel, Head of the Oculoplastic Unit of the Instituto de Microcirugía Ocular (IMO) (Barcelona).
- Dr. Marcos Sales, Oculoplastic Unit, Hospital Ramón y Cajal (Madrid)
- Dr. Marcos Sales, Oculoplastic Unit, Hospital Ramón y Cajal (Madrid) Patricia Akaishi, Craniofacial Unit, Hospital Riberao Preto (Brazil)
- Dr. Luz María Vázquez, Oculoplastic Unit of the Oculoplastic Unit of the Institute of Ocular Microsurgery (IMO) (Barcelona).
- Dr. Augusto Velasco Cruz, Head of the Craniofacial Unit of the Riberao Preto Hospital (Brazil).
- Dr. Luigi Colangelo, Casa di Cura Salus de Battipaglia and Università Chieti-Pescara (Salerno, Italy)
- Dr. Cecilia Rodríguez, Eyelid Unit, Hospital Perpetuo Socorro (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain)
To register, please click here.
Program of the V International Course on Oculoplasty