The Euroláser Ophthalmological Institute is located in the center of Mataró, and has a multidisciplinary team of professionals who will take care of your eyes and those of your family.
Euroláser is made up of a multidisciplinary team of professionals with extensive experience and in constant training, guaranteeing the highest quality in all its services.
The Euroláser Ophthalmological Institute has spacious and modern facilities equipped with the latest technology to offer the best eye health treatment for all its patients.
Different specialties, same clinic
Euroláser has different specialized areas focused on the main fields of ophthalmology: ophthalmologic surgery, general ophthalmology and laser surgery.
- Strabismus. Strabismus surgery is an outpatient procedure, with the patient returning home the same day of the intervention.
- Refractive surgery. With a wide range of techniques, we use the one that best suits each case. The Lasik technique is the most commonly used, and uses excimer laser. With it, the corneal curvature is changed and the diopter of the eye is modified.
- Glaucoma surgery and treatment. Depending on each case, at Euroláser we use one or another surgical technique.
- Cataract surgery. Phacoemulsification with intraocular lens implantation is nowadays the most effective, modern and safe technique for this pathology.
- Aesthetic eyelid surgery. Blepharoplasty is the surgery that deals with the rejuvenation of the bags and eyelids, eliminating excess fat and skin that originates over the years.
- General Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology. Children’s eyes are different from those of adults and must therefore be treated differently. First of all, it is a developing eye, so it is more reactive to possible external phenomena. It should be kept in mind that vision is fundamental as a person develops.
- Ophthalmological check-ups. In our Ophthalmological Institute in Mataró we have a state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and professionals of recognized prestige and trajectory. Thus, we offer our patients the best solution to their problems. Our ophthalmological examinations follow a widely used pattern of recognition, which assures us the highest reliability in the diagnosis.
- Contact lenses. At Euroláser Mataró, our team of professionals will advise you on the most appropriate type of contact lenses.
- Visual therapy: this is a process of neurophysiological stimulation. This therapy allows the development, improvement and integration of visual abilities. It is normally used in childhood with the aim of improving and preventing difficulties in learning to read or write, although it can also be applied in adults.
- Retinal laser treatment. This is an Argon laser that is used to treat different alterations or pathologies of the retina.
- Vitreoretinal surgery. It is a microsurgery in which all or part of the vitreous is removed, thus improving the patient’s vision.
For more information, consult a specialist in Ophthalmology.