It is possible to recover your smile in 24 hours thanks to immediate loading on dental implants, a technique that consists of placing a provisional crown on a newly placed implant in patients who meet the appropriate clinical requirements.
Thanks to this technique, the patient gets a fixed tooth the same day the implant is placed, with all the esthetic, functional and phonetic advantages that this entails and allowing the patient to go home with the problem solved.
Once the osseointegration is complete, the provisional crown will be removed and replaced by the definitive one, which will last for many years in the patient’s mouth.
At CIRO Clinic in Madrid we are specialists in dental implants and pioneers in this technique (which we have been applying for more than 30 years) at an international level. Moreover, the results of immediate loading are the same as those offered by the conventional technique: excellent and with a very high success rate.
Immediate load implants: care that the patient should take into account
- It is advisable to follow a soft diet to avoid hard chewing movements that can damage the implant.
- Avoid parafunctions, that is, those anomalies that the patient can do, such as biting a pen or a pencil.
- Maintain a correct and rigorous oral hygiene.
- If you are a smoker, we recommend you give up this habit as it irritates the tissues, delays healing and increases the risk of infection.
- Comply with the check-up schedule established by the implantologist.
Advantages of immediate load dental implants
- It is the safest option to replace missing teeth.
- Implants last more than 20 years in 90% of cases.
- Improves quality of life and increases patients’ self-esteem and confidence.
- Helps prevent maxillofacial bone loss.
- For patients who need complete dentures, dental implants are much more comfortable than removable dentures.
- They are made of 100% biocompatible materials that minimize rejection and favor the integration of the implant with the bone.
- It is a painless procedure. Patients feel no discomfort and the postoperative period is very bearable.
If you are missing a tooth or have to replace a damaged tooth it is important that you contact our office, where you will find different specialists in implantology with extensive experience.