The appearance of tiredness or insomnia that some people have despite proper rest and sleep, are due to multifactorial causes, including genetic. The manifestation is a thin skin that reveals all the infraorbital vascularization that we all have, but which is not noticeable with a thicker skin.
How to combat dark circles under the eyes?
It is still a challenge to improve them completely, but in recent years new treatments have appeared, which alone or in combination allow to obtain significant improvements that are maintained over time. At Clínica Vega we have the newest ones:
- ND:YAG laser special for this area and IPL 540 nm. They improve especially the purple color. They allow immediate reincorporation to the social and working life. From 4-6 sessions
- Ultimate Eye. Mask specially designed to increase the elasticity and thickness of this area. It allows immediate reincorporation to the social and working life. From 4 to 6 sessions
- Carboxitherapy and complexes: Application of carbon dioxide gas or vitamin complexes directly on the under-eye circles, which significantly improves blood flow, lightening the color and nourishing the skin. It allows immediate reincorporation to the social and working life. From 4 to 6 sessions
- Hyaluronic acid Redensity II, complex formula that combines the filling capacity of hyaluronic acid with some vitamins and trace elements that improves circulation and pigmentation of the area achieving a filling and lightening effect. It may be slightly swollen for a few hours. 1 session.
- Nanofat, own fat emulsion very rich in nutrients that significantly improves the sagging and color as it significantly densifies the skin in the area. May remain slightly swollen for 24-48 hours. 1 session.
Of course all these treatments must be complemented with specific cosmetics for this area.